Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter is on it's way!

Well with Easter just around the corner (sooner then I expected), I have a lot to accomplish. My Easter candy is still at the store and the baskets are still in the basement. I am so far behind this year and to make matters worse, just like every holiday, I am left to stress and panic about an Easter outfit for my 3 year old son to wear. Why do they not make cute outfits for boys for the holidays? I go to Target, Walmart, Burlington Coat Factory and even Kohl's and all I see is huge sections of frilly dresses for all the little girls in the world. It seems like the boys get the shaft in every aspect of the clothes department. Do I have to dress my boy up in a dress? Is it really that difficult for a clothes designer to make those  little boys some holiday outfits, so my little boy can look adorably cute as well? I know I am not the only one that has noticed this issue and in the off chance I am and there is a secret place the boys holiday outfits are hiding, could someone let me in on the secret?

No comments:

Post a Comment