Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Food for thought

Good Evening all, 

I have been trying hard to keep up with this blog thing, even though I do not have a huge audience. I recently found out my sis is having another baby. Yay! I have been very busy planning her baby shower and I must keep the details a secret, but I have a wonderful theme. I am so excited about it that I wish it was tomorrow, but unfortunately she is not due for another 9 or so months. Along with all of this, I am also in the middle of making 3 quilts. I know, I get ahead of myself often. I love to jump into things head first and with 2 babies due next month, I must get these quilts finished pronto. Well good night everyone. Sweet Dreams!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds as though you are definitely keeping busy. I hope you've recovered from your accident and everything will begin to return to normal. I hope you share your quilts when they are finished!!

    ReplyDelete